Last week was a real stinker-oo!!! I do not love bee stings. It took me a whole week to fully recover and an eye patch to get rid of the headaches. It was nuts. Well the day that I got stung by a bee before the bad stuff set it I did this tutorial. Kind of my distraction...LOL. So this is falling out of order of the ones I have shot, but I wanted to get this one posted. Start with piggy tails.
Then take out little pieces from the pony tail to twist tightly into a worm looking bun. I did one a year or two using this technique and the pictures have been some that have disappeared. I will redo the original post one of these days. I had planned on linking too it when I did this hair do, so I apologize if it is not 100% clear.
In the past I used bobby pins to place these hairs into the bun. I used elastics this time just too see if that would work. And it did. You just have to practice placing the elastics out of sight. And they have to be these clear small elastics. I don't see the big bands working well for this one.